I worked today – the first Sunday in probably a year that I’ve worked, but they need the extra staff now that the phone lines are busier, and the compensation is attractive. However, my cough was worse this morning while I was trying to talk to customers, and I wasn’t sure I was going to make it through the day. I would love to take a day off of work and sleep and drink tons of water and cough syrup and be done with this. Maybe Tuesday. But I also expect to need time off when my new car arrives in the next 2 weeks, and to work on the school’s auction catalog for the 5th. The next 14 days will be nothing but loaded. I’ll need to take the best care of myself I can, considering. At least D & the girls seem to be well and happy. S is about to lose her first tooth, which is itself an all-consuming event, especially if you’re five. Do you remember losing your first tooth? Where were you? Did you really lose it lose it, or have it to give to the tooth fairy? How much money did you get for it?
This survey brought to you by The Now-What-Shall-We-Post Committee. And the year is so young, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment